Here are the links I thought were interesting this week, September 20th, 2017:
- Let’s hear it for your BFF!
- Never hand someone a knife without putting it down first, else you risk severing that relationship…umm, thanks mom.
- I love Salma Hayek.
- I love corn chowder, especially this one. Oh, and this one.
- Organic Dortitos…oh no!
- Another reason why exercise is good for you.
- Jedi mind tricks to make exercise a habit.
- Homemade pasta at the beach? Tell me more.
- Being older, makes you wiser. I enjoyed reading these.
It was my birthday last week.
Here are my favorite links for this week, January 26, 2017:
1. For the next time you have 9 hours to let a pork roast in the oven…whoa.
2. These Scandinavian people! First it was hygge now it’s logom…
3. This was a total bummer! Waaah!
4. Well if Julia Child said so, it must be right.
5. Reading is good for your health.
6. Well they don’t have all the Miss Universe titles for nothing folks.
7. Easy moules frites from BevCooks…mais oui!
8. All the sauces you will ever need.
9. I’m just going to put this right here…and smile.
It’s #linklove_wednesday. Here are my favorite links this week, Wednesday, November 16, 2016:
1. I like reading, do you?
2. We all need better sleep.
3. Leonard. I’m just going to put this here.
4. I love this dessert.
5. Are you a stuffing or a dressing person?
6. Listen to Gastropod about the healing power of honey.
7. I started watching this the other day. Wow.
8. I love a fall risotto.
9. I looooove pumpkin cheesecake more.
Here are my favorite links this week, Wednesday, November 2, 2016:
1. Apple picking, you know you’ve done it before…but why?
2. Everything you ever wanted to know about salmon.
3. I love this article about sourdough starters.
4. For you Thanksgiving overachievers.
5. Bicycles…from memory. LOL
6. Virtual ABBA? What? What?
7. I’m on a squash kick.
8. Well this is just nuts.
9. Everything you wanted to know about voting. On Tuesdays. In November.
Here are the links I love this week, Wednesday, October 26th, 2016.
1. I adore Matt Beringer of the National.
2. Have you ever wondered what Anthony Bourdain eats at home? Now we know.
3. Flourless chocolate torte? Yes please. I’m making this soon!
4. I bought the last 1lb jar of Chicago Co-op Honey. You guys, it’s so different, so light and so good!
5. James Cordon and Lady Gaga do carpool karaoke…love.
6. Well here is a little something “Halloween-like”…a story about a Cuban-Greek-American witch.
7. Spicy Sichuan noodles…yum!
8. Have any of you ever done the Whole 30? Shutterbean did.
9. Pork? Prosciutto? Gruyere? Carrots? Yaaas, Bev! Yaaas!